I’m full of myself and still pinching my arm ……. I have all my major live event dates for 2012 not only decided and in my diary but they are on sale right now! Pinch Pinch!
It’s the first time ever that I’ve achieved this feat, hence why I’m feeling so good about it. All my mentors have hammered home the importance of planning.
[headline_georgia_medium_centered color=”#000000″]”Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail”[/headline_georgia_medium_centered]
I’m not sure who coined that saying but it is burnt on my brain and I now know why successful people start early – cos it works and it feels so good!
I’ve come to realise that the reason I hadn’t done so well in the past is because I was trying to over plan everything, got overwhelmed with that process and didn’t get the actual planning done.
I’ve found the trick is to keep it really simple and basic.
Once you have your plan done, then you simply roll the plan out.
“Baldrick: Have you got a plan, my lord?
Blackadder: Yes I have, and it’s so cunning you can brush your teeth with it!”
Everyone needs a plan, so if you are sick of working from a place of chaos, would like to stop working in a reactionary way and instead follow a methodical plan, then maybe you would like to join me in the heady heights of planning for 2012.
I’m running a one off teleclass series where you can join me for the planning process. This is one of my “Leave With It Done” programs, so its not just a heap of goal setting theory (the stuff that stopped me in the past) – this is minimum theory – maximum doing!
Less of this
MORE of this!
So what can you expect?
This is very much an overview process – we don’t go down into deep detail on every item – it took my virtual assistant hours to load everything up – but with the plan, I could easily describe what I wanted done.
I will simply share with you the processes I’ve used to get the plan.
Then you will implement it in your own good time.
You will leave with your dates all rocked in stone – we might even use paper 🙂
And don’t worry, if you don’t have to have a virtual assistant to help you implement the plan – just know this is the first year I’ve had that luxury. I’ve implemented everything myself in the past and that energy and effort has stepped me up to a point where I can get now afford help. But even if you don’t have a virtual assistant, the group format allows ideas to flow and by having fixed dates will keep you more accountable.
The program will be very relaxed and will look something like this:
- Week 1 – we will look at goal setting and what you want to achieve in 2012, then we will begin to look at what it will take to realistically achieve your goals.
- Week 2 – You will get a revenue projection template that will give you an idea how much revenue will come from each activity you plan to do. I will explain in class how you can use this tool to start plugging in your data between classes.
- Week 3 – We will review where the class is at and I will give you the templates I’ve used to create a ONE PAGE document that shows the whole year on one page – this alone is gold. I of course have gone the “full nerd” and used electronic excel spreadsheets – but this little system is so simple, you could get the same results with a box of coloured pencils, a hand held calculator and an A4 sheet of paper. So you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to get a similar result and meaningful data.
You will leave with something that looks like this – even if you make it with a blank template (which I’ll give you) and a box of colouring in pencils
- Plus you get a Revenue Projection Spreadsheet so you can figure out where the money is coming from each month
- And you get to play the Money Game – which will help you understand which activities will make you the most money
- You leave with clear boundaries set in place so you will actually achieve the plan!
My No Worm, No Squirm Guarantee with the program is – if it really is too technical for you to get the results – then I’ll plug the data in for you ….. but you gotta try yourself first of course.
You then go on and set up your own websites and marketing materials etc
The class is on the phone so anyone can attend.
The course runs for the first three Tuesdays of December
Tuesday, 6 December 2011 at 7pm Melbourne Time
Location: Your Place on the Phone or Skype
The cost is only $79
[hyperlink_large_centered link=”https://mzmargz.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/17911/69071d822f8fda4f/109819/8165e5e932d350a8″ target=”_blank”_self”]SIGN UP NOW[/hyperlink_large_centered]
Yes it will be recorded – and yes it will still work if you can’t come live – you just have to do the work outside the class.
The other thing that has stopped me in the past from planning my year out is my “freedom loving” fear of being boxed in. Then someone pointed out, I could always change the dates or remove a program if it didn’t feel right closer to the time. Heck, just because things are done behind the scenes, didn’t mean I have to release them to the public either. DUH!
Once I got over that big hairy monster in the corner – of course it made perfect sense to have a plan …. because failing to plan is planning to fail!
What I’ve learned is that actually having a plan creates more freedom – go figure!
Plus as I’ve found out from past experience – if the planning doesn’t get done before Christmas, then it doesn’t get started until February and by then nothing gets under way until March – that means 1/4 of the year is gone.
“I’ve got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel!”
So if you would like to go into 2012 with a particularly cunning plan and your head AND diary in order and most of the hard work done before the holidays start – then I’d love you to join this fun and interactive teleclass.
[hyperlink_large_centered link=”https://mzmargz.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/17911/69071d822f8fda4f/109819/8165e5e932d350a8″ target=”_blank”_self”]BOOK HERE NOW[/hyperlink_large_centered]